Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Zastrow Introduction to social work
Review Zastrow Chapter 10 Complete the following questions, identify an APA cited resource where the information was obtained, and upload: Social Work Agency/organization
1. Does the agency have an organizational evaluation process?
2. Where does the agency fall on the cultural competency continuum?
3. Does the agency conduct research? If so, what, and how is it used?
4. What kinds of clients are served by the agency: age range, gender, ethnic background, and needs of the clients?
5. What are the governmental policies that influence the agency operation?
Take some time to discuss with your classmates how ACE’s might impact the work you do with children and adults and how this might impact the approaches made in the classroom for administrators, teachers, social workers, and parents.
With the recent issues related to staff shortages in schools, both teachers and social workers, the issues with violence and safety, how can these gaps be filled? How are students, teachers, and social workers being impacted by these shortages?
Feel free to discuss additional topics related to these prompts and subjects.
Zastrow Chapter 12 and 13
· Chapter 12: Review page 394-396 Institutional Racism, and page 410-416 Strategies for Advancing Social and Economic Justice. What are some examples of institutional racism and discrimination? Do you feel the strategies listed on page 410-416 are effective at reducing or eliminating institutional racism and discrimination? Why or why not?
· Chapter 13: When discussing sexism and equality, do you feel that men are left out of the discussion? What are ways that feminism can be more inclusive or do you feel that there doesn’t need to be more inclusivity in the feminist agenda? Explain.