Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS and QUANTITATIVE REASONING to be evaluate in an essay . Essays should be 4 to 6 pages long and include proper citations.
You can either use one learning activity for both competencies or choose a different activity for each of the competencies.
In the essays, describe a learning activity that you have done (provide the example with your assignment) and how you successfully showed proficiency in each section (bullet) of the competency. For example, you have an activity from an english course and want to use it for the Critical Thinking Competency. So, you need to explain how parts or the whole of the activity include the aspects of the competency:
Quantitative reasoning involves the ability to use established methods of computation and contemporary technology to
analyze issues and answer questions germane to their environment. At the completion of the General Education curriculum,
students should be able to:
1. Model relevant information into a mathematical representation
2. Use logic and calculations to solve problems
3. Use quantitative information to support an argument or make an inference
4. Analyze quantitative data to make judgments and draw conclusions
5. Use computing technology to solve problems efficiently and effectively
Written communication involves the ability to express ideas clearly and effectively through writing. At the completion of the
General Education curriculum, students should be able to:
1. Write appropriately to context, audience, and purpose
2. Use appropriate content to illustrate comprehension of a subject
3. Execute appropriate conventions particular to a specific discipline and/or writing task
4. Use relevant sources to develop ideas that are appropriate for the discipline and genre of the writing
5. Communicate meaning to readers with clarity and fluency
You can either use screen shots or quote parts of the activity to explain how this evidence you are providing meets the assignment requirements & competency. So- if you cited sources at the end then you can state that for #7 you documented your research according to APA/MLA etc…then provide a screen shot of the page. Try your best to provide evidence for 100% of the competency components.