Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
World War II left no country untouched. The
fighting left whole continents battered and devastated. Cities were
flattened, and hundreds of thousands were displaced from their homes.
Some 49 million people died in World War II, including 400,000 American
soldiers. Another 11 million, including 6 million Jews, were killed in
German concentration camps. Battles took place in nearly every corner of
the globe. Soldiers fought on beaches, in jungles, and along rivers and
campaigns for dominance stretched across the globe, with eventual
victory by the Allies.
Part 1: The Military Experience
Write a 1,050- to
1,400-word paper that provides a comprehensive view of the American
military experience during World War II. The paper should do the
- Identify the causes for American involvement in the war.
- Present an analysis of the major military campaigns of the war.
- Analyze each of the following military campaigns, including two to
three of the related subtopics, the results of the campaign, and overall
success for the Allies.
- Emphasize the American position in each campaign.
- North African Campaign
- Operation Torch
- Vichy position
- Rommel and Von Amim in North Africa
- Patton and Bradley in North Africa
- Rommel withdraws from El Agheila
- Battle of El Guettar
- Italian Campaign
- Casablanca Conference
- Operation Husky
- Fall of Messina
- Landing at Anzio
- Fall of Rome
- Mussolini’s surrender
- North African Campaign
Include maps, quotes, or statistics as appropriate.
Format your paper according to appropriate course level APA guidelines.
Part 2: The Home Experience
Create a 6- to 10-slide presentation using Microsoft® PowerPoint® or
another multimedia tool that provides a comprehensive view of the
American home front during World War II. Include the following:
- The economic characteristics, such as tax policies, industrial production, employment, and manufacturing
- The political characteristics, such as the evolution of America from
isolationism to limited support to full engagement in the war, and how
the branches of government worked together to form a cohesive war
- The social characteristics, such as opportunities for women and
minorities, internment of Japanese Americans, demographic shifts,
leisure activities, and others
Include photographs, maps, quotes, or statistics, as appropriate.
Cite your reference sources according to appropriate course level APA guidelines.
Present the World War II presentation.