Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
After completing the Gibb and Dyches workbook, write a summary of at least 150 words for each section (for a total of at least 1,200 words). Each section must be addressed thoroughly with a descriptive and detailed entry. Each section summary must be written in narrative form, and bulleted/listed information must not be included within your summary. Use the headings below to separate your sections so there is a clear distinction between your responses to each section. Your paper must follow current APA format and must include a title page and reference page, and proper APA headings. Please include at least one citation for each section. Use the Workbook Summary Grading Rubric to ensure your paper meets all standards.
Address the following sections:
- Introduction: Special Education in the Individualized Education Program
- Section 1: Present Levels of Academic Achievement and Functional Performance
- Section 2: Measurable Annual Goals
- Section 3: Measure and Report Student Progress
- Section 4: Services needed to Achieve Annual Goals
- Section 5: Student Participation with Nondisabled
- Section 6: Accommodations and State and Districtwide Assessments
- Section 7: Transition Planning