Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Write a thoughtful 2-3 page essay, reflecting on what you’ve learned and/or improved upon through this course. This is an expository essay (an essay that explains something) rather than an argumentative essay.
- MLA !
- This essay should demonstrate the elements of a sound academic essay, including –
- a guiding idea
- an introductory and concluding paragraph
- sound organization, reasoning, and evidence
- and the assumption of a “naïve” reader, meaning a reader who hasn’t taken this class and needs necessary explanations and context to understand what’s being said.
- In your concluding paragraph, discuss how you will use what you’ve learned in future courses and/or in your professional life.
- This essay will include at least three citations (direct quotations and/or paraphrases) from your textbooks and/or other course materials. These should be correctly cited, using correct MLA in-text citations; however, you do NOT need to include a Works Cited page.
- The checklist does not need to be included in your submission, but the essay should reflect the correct application of relevant checklist items (do not use “you,” for example).
- Rescources included (Weston, Anthony. A Rulebook for Arguments. 4
th Edition. Hackett Publishing, 2009.
Graff & Birkenstein. They Say/I Say: The Moves that Matter in Academic Writing. 3
Edition. WW Norton, 2014
Word processing capability.
Recommended: Hacker. Rules for Writers, 7
th Edition.) If you can get citations from some of these it would be nice