What strategies will you use to overcome these knowledge gaps
Closing the knowledge gap is an essential skill for the DNP practice scholar. Reflect upon your application of evidence-based practice and professional formation to consider the following.
- What process do you employ to identify knowledge gaps in your nursing practice (HOSPICE CARE)?
- What strategies will you use to overcome these knowledge gaps?
- As a leader in healthcare, how will you maximize others’ potential as they overcome knowledge gaps?
- How will you lead evidence-based practice at your workplace?
- This week our objectives and content focus on learning the difference in types of inquiry, research, QI, and evidence-based practice literature. How does understanding and using the new information you are learning in this course contribute to your practice readiness as a DNP-prepared nurse?
Use an APA style and a minimum of 350 words. Provide support from a minimum of at least three (3) scholarly sources. The scholarly source needs to be: 1) evidence-based, 2) scholarly in nature, 3) Sources should be no more than five years old (published within the last 5 years), and 4) an in-text citation. citations and references are included when information is summarized/synthesized and/or direct quotes are used, in which APA style standards apply.
• Textbooks are not considered scholarly sources.
• Wikipedia, Wikis, .com website, or blogs should not be used.