Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Describe at least one writing task that you believe you did well on when writing the Practice Essay in Week One.
- Describe one writing task that you believe you need to work on based on your experience writing the Practice Essay.
- Describe three grammatical errors that you had the most difficulty with on the Grammar Assessment. To do so, go into the Gradebook and click on your quiz score. When you see a question with a red “X” next to it, this signals that it was answered incorrectly.
- Share what you plan to do to further maximize your strengths and resolve your weaknesses.
- Use specific examples.
- Ask a question about this week’s assigned reading.
Your initial post must be 200 to 300 words in length and posted by Day 3. Support your claims with examples from the required material(s) and/or other scholarly sources, and properly cite any references as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
( I have the the Practice Essay for you to evaluate)