Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Download and save the file attached to these directions. Open the file, type your responses, and submit the completed file. Read the instructions below before beginning your responses.
- Choose a vocation (career/job) you wish to pursue.
- Identify a potential problem in your anticipated vocational field (the job/career area you wish to pursue following high school, technical school, and/or college) related to a theme from either The Devil and Tom Walker or To Build a Fire. For detailed information on your chosen field use the Occupational Outlook Handbook. Obtaining the education to get the job will not work as a problem; research the job and choose a problem specific to the vocation.
- To use the Occupational Outlook Handbook site, choose the vocational area from the Occupation Groups listing. Then narrow further by choosing from the Occupation column. Read all sections: Summary, What They Do, Work Environment, How to Become One, Pay, Job Outlook, Similar Occupations, More Info. Conduct research on the vocation with 2 more credible sources. The idea here is to better understand the vocation to see if it is truly the one you wish to pursue.
- Once you have identified a potential problem you might encounter, brainstorm and research 3 logical solutions you could use to solve the problem and your rationale for why these solutions would be the best choices. The solutions and rationales must demonstrate critical thinking, effective problem-solving, researched support, and ethical choices aligned with workplace and legal expectations.
- Type your responses in the table attachment below and save the file. Responses should be detailed and written in complete sentences. Provide comprehensive explanations with a minimum of 4 sentences for each rationale section. The table cells will expand as you type. Be sure to proofread and edit carefully for correct grammar and spelling. Include APA formatted references for all sources used including the Occupational Outlook Handbook page you accessed.
- Three credible research sources related to the chosen vocation are required. (Hint: Wikipedia is not a credible source!)
Below is the format to use for each website source:
Author’s last name, Author’s first initial. (year the article was written). Title of article. Retrieved add date and include full and accurate URL
Jones, C. (2016). Basics of the workplace. Retrieved December 14, 2016, fromhttp://www.jones.com/basics_workplace/
If you cannot locate the author, use the organization’s name in the author spot:
Workplace, Incorporated. (2016). Basics of the workplace. Retrieved December 14, 2016, from http://www.jones.com/basics_workplace/