Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Using headings to organize your post, respond to the following:
- From your early understanding of applied research, would you agree or disagree that it is difficult to be a highly effective teacher or principal without having a working knowledge of the research world and how it works? (Support your answer with the readings from this Unit, as well as knowledge from your own experiences.)
- Jumping right into your research proposal, what topic would you like to explore and why is this of interest to you or important for you to research?
- List your two to three “applied research” questions that will guide your research proposal. (Remember that applied research questions must be bias-free, cannot make assumptions on the outcome, focuses on solving a current educational problem involving students, and includes the intervention [strategy] that you plan to implement and study.)
That note that
Research Questions A typical study will have two to five research questions. At least one of the questions should be answerable through qualitative data gathering and analysis and at least one question should be answerable through quantitative data gathering and analysis. Good applied research questions must be open ended (never answerable with “yes” or “no”). Quantitative questions frequently start with “How”, “What”, or “Why” and specify the dependent and independent variables. Use terms such as “Relate” or “Compare” when establishing connections between multiple variables in research questions. Qualitative research questions frequently begin with “How” or “What” but, seldom “Why” (“Why” frequently implies causality) Qualitative questions generally include the phenomenon under exploration as well as the participants and research site. Research questions must be answerable through observation and measurement and NOT counts alone. Most importantly, research questions must be answerable based on the outcome of the study
Your Discussion should be a minimum of 250 words in length and not more than 500 words. Please include a word count. Following the APA standard, use references and in-text citations for the textbook and any other sources.
- Choosing & Using Sources: A guide to academic research. (n.d.). Teaching & Learning, University Libraries. https://ohiostate.pressbooks.pub/choosingsources/
2. Aylesworth, G. (2015). Postmodernism. The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. http://plato.stanford.edu/archives/sum2013/entries/postmodernism/
3. Education trends. (n.d.). Edutopia. https://www.edutopia.org/blogs/beat/education-trends
4. Baron, M. A. (2008). Guidelines for writing research proposals and dissertations. University of South Dakota. http://www.regent.edu/acad/schedu/pdfs/residency/su09/dissertation_guidelines.pdf
5. Hine, G. S. C. (2013). The importance of action research in teacher education programs. Issues in Educational Research, 23(2). https://www.iier.org.au/iier23/hine.pdf
6. Painter, D. D. (n.d.). Teacher research could change your practice. National Education Association. http://web.archive.org/web/20200217170158/http:/www.nea.org/tools/17289.htm
7. Current trends in education. (2012). TeAchnology. http://www.teach-nology.com/currenttrends/
8. Purdue OWL Online Writing Lab. (n.d.). Where to begin. Purdue OWL Online Writing Lab. https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/common_writing_assignments/research_papers/where_do_i_begin.html
1. Guerrero, Y.Y.G. (2012). Exploring the effect of exposure to LD through activities inside the classroom. The University of Pamplona, School of Education. [PowerPoint slides]. SlideShare. https://www.slideshare.net/yeisonguerra/applied-research-proposal-2012