Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
By successfully completing this assignment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assignment criteria:
- Competency 6: Discern gender differences in communication.
- Describe ways women typically communicate differently from men.
- Explain what influences the gendered sentences of women.
- Analyze the characteristic communication of women in everyday life.
- Competency 7: Communicate effectively in a variety of formats.
- Write coherently to support a central idea in appropriate format with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics.
In this unit, you explored differences in communication between women and men. Based on your studies and activities for the unit, address the following:
- Describe several characteristics of expression and communication that are common to the women in your readings.
- Have you seen these characteristics demonstrated in your own real-world experience? If so, provide examples from work, home, or social situations. If not, explain why you may not have experienced this.
Use the Insight Journal template you submitted in Unit 3 to record your entries. Use the same document for all journal entries, adding new entries to build your journal throughout the course.
- Each journal entry should be about 250 words in length, which is about one page.
- In support of your response to the given journal topic, reflect on the unit’s readings, lecture, and video.
- Record ideas, feelings, special phrases, interesting ideas, people, places, or things you want to remember.
- Ask radical questions; agree or disagree with the unit’s material.
- Follow APA formatting guidelines for your journal entry.
Review the Insight Journal â€“ Unit 4 Scoring Guide to ensure you have met all of the criteria of the assignment.
Submit your Insight Journal in the assignment area.