Resources: the Final Project Overview, the 7-Question Final Project Plan, and the Final Project Interview documents.
Select a religion that is not your own and interview a person of that faith. If possible, visit a place of worship and interview a person of that institution. As an alternative, the interview may be conducted by telephone, written communication (e.g., email exchange) or, web/video conference.
Write a 2,000- to 2,500-word informative paper about the religion.
Compare your selected religion with at least one other religion you are familiar with through this class.
Include the following elements:
- Introduction of the religion
- Date, time and method of interview.
- Name of the person interviewed.
- Name, location and review of the site if applicable.
- Interview summary
- Comparing and contrasting with another religion
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Post your paper as an attachment.