The Capstone Final Project is an opportunity for you to bring together concepts, skills, and practices you have learned within your MSM program and integrate them into your next steps as a professional.
You will construct a detailed and well-thought-out analysis of a real-world business that employs many of the business theories, concepts, and relevant strategic analysis tools studied in the MSM program.
This final paper integrates the analysis, recommendations, revisions, instructor feedback into one cohesive document.
Your final paper will be a minimum of 10 pages in length, use APA formatting, and follow this structure
- Cover Page
- Executive Summary
- Table of Contents
- Description of your project including the reasons why you chose it and what you hope to gain from the project.
- Reference Section
Include answers to the following questions in the body of your paper:
- How are your proposed solutions to practical management problems encountered in a complex global environment sustainable?
- What methods and strategies have you proposed to develop individuals and manage teams in multiple settings?
Analyze how different functional areas within a business organization affect its strategic direction.
- How are project management tools and techniques used?
- Create sustained and coherent arguments to summarize work for both internal (e.g. management, peers, subordinates) and external audiences.
- Include ethical challenges presented in this issue or topic. Include your argument or position for resolution of the ethical challenge.
- Describe how information technology is used to generate solutions for your chosen issue or topic.
- Excelsior Library Research – Business
- Excelsior College Library Writing Resources
- Excelsior College Online Writing Lab (ECOWL)
This assignment uses the Turnitin tool.
Submit your document to this assignment area.