**I am requesting assistance with both – “MICROSOFT PROJECT FILE (Details shown below)” and a “1 PAGE MICROSOFT PAPER ASSIGNMENT (Details shown below)”. The following information shown below is the project details. I have also attached the “Family Reunion” paper for reference. Please note that paper assignment must be original, no plagiarism. I will CHECK FOR PLAGIARISM prior to final contract**
This assignment consists of two (2) parts: a project schedule, and a written response. You must submit both parts as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the part of the assignment it is written for.
Part A: Project Schedule
(Submit as one  Microsoft Project file)
- Using the information from your â€œFamily Reunionâ€ paper – (PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT), create a multi-level work breakdown structure (WBS) and detailed project schedule.
Your project must include the following criteria:
- The project must consist of at least twenty-five (25) tasks.
- Each task must contain a start date, a finish date, and have main staffing and non-staffing resources assigned.
- Assume that your work activities are completed during normal weekdays (no weekend work) under normal conditions (8 hours per day).
- In terms of holidays, you can assume no work will be done the following days: New Yearâ€™s Day, Presidentâ€™s Day, Good Friday, Good Monday, Friday before Memorial Day, Memorial Day, the business day before Independence Day, Independence Day, the Friday before Labor Day, Labor Day, the day before Thanksgiving Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving), the business day before Christmas, Christmas Day, the business day after Christmas Day, and New Yearâ€™s Eve.
Part B: Written Response
(Submit as a Microsoft Word file)
Write a one to two (1) page response in which you:
- Analyze your project in terms of project completion, critical path, and slack / float. Specifically, be sure to answer the following:
- Summarize the recommendations or improvements you would make to your project schedule. Specifically, be sure to answer the following:
- Identify the top three (3) activities that you believe could impact the project completion date.
- What additional activities would you add to this project to make it more complete, from a project management viewpoint?
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
EXAMPLE OF WHAT A “MICROSOFT PROJECT” LOOKS LIKE –