https://proficientwriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png 0 0 Paul https://proficientwriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png Paul2021-07-14 11:37:302021-07-14 11:37:30the arbitration process 1
Textbook: The Labor Relations Process 978-1-305-57620-9 you must have access to these chapter before bidding as i do not have them digitally
- Review Chapter 9 and Chapter 11 in The Labor Relations Process textbook.
- Navigate to the threaded discussion and post your answers to the questions into the discussion forum. Each question should be answered in a comprehensive fashion. Opinions and positions should be explained thoroughly and supported by references as much as possible.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of each of the three interest arbitration procedures?
- What are some steps you would take, some recommendations, to make the arbitration process more effective?
- List the specific advantages and disadvantages of each of your recommendations.
- In your post be sure to include the following information:
- Provide a brief history and background of the arbitration process.
- Explain the process of arbitration.
- Have there been recent developments regarding the laws concerning the arbitration process?
- How can the arbitration process guarantee due process for all employees?
- Include examples of cases or disagreements settled by arbitration.
- Each response should be 200-300 words in length and is to include a minimum of two sources properly cited and referenced: (a) the textbook (Textbook: The Labor Relations Process 978-1-305-57620-9 , and (b) an academic journal article that is at least 3-5 pages in length and published within the last 3-5 years.