Response Paper #9
Write a one-page paper summarizing the readings, articles or report. Students should analyze by answering one or more of the following questions:
- How significant is the question?
- How convincing or persuasive is the argument?
- Is there a different methodology the author could have used?
- How logical are the causes and outcomes behind the argument?
- Is the empirical evidence and methodology sound, why or why not? Are there alternative explanations the author could have considered?
- What solutions does the reading propose to solve a specific issue and do you agree with them and have others to propose?
- Required Readings must be used in paper
- Stacey Philbrick Yadav, “Republic of Yemen” in Mark Gasiorowski and Sean L. Yom (eds.), The Government and Politics of the Middle East and North Africa (Boulder, Co: Westview, 2017): pp. 377-403.