- Your answer should be in an Essay Form (Title, Introduction, Main Body, Conclusion, and Citation/References).
- Your answer should be 4 pages long.
- Font Type: Times New Roman; Font Size: 12; Spacing: Double Spacing.
- Make sure to read and use the two required textbooks and one other source (Book or Journal Article). Include page numbers.
- 5 points will be deducted for essays that do not include the two textbooks required for this class.
This is the questions:
1-The American Civil War (1861-1865), had so many causes and lingering impacts that revolved around the welfare of slaves and former slaves.
Write a paper discussing the following: Major causes of the Civil War; the role played by African Americans in the War; and the outcomes of the War, including the positive and negative experiences of African Americans after the War (during the ‘Era of Reconstruction’).Also, you must include how did the slaves came to American.
Note: How slaves came to America, you can find the information of this question from this book ( Kevin Shillington. History of Africa. 3rd Edition. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2012.)
Note: the rest if information you need to do the essay you can find it from this book( Karenga Maulana. Introduction to Black Studies. 4th Edition. Los Angeles: University of Sankore Press, 2010.)