This is the link to the article the paper is on.
This is the link too the textbook ch 2
Some important points to remember when completing this paper:
- You MUST read chapter 2 about research methods to respond to 2) below, and to define valid and reliable!
- This is a summary of the research findings
- This organization has given this survey for many years.
- Be clear about what the researchers were trying to find out!
- Read the document carefully, as you would the results of any research.
After you read the article “Well-Prepared in Their Own Eyes” in the introduction, and the content of lesson 2, discuss the following questions:â€¨ (You must read Chapter 2 and learn about research methods to respond to this assignment!)
- What were the researchers trying to find out?
- How did the researchers conduct this research? What form of research method did they use? Do you think that this was the best choice in research methods? Why? What are the strengths and weaknesses of this method?
- Is the research valid and reliable? Be sure to explain the terms in relation to social science research! Then, discuss your evaluation of the research. Refer to course materials for your definition and application of the terms! Were you surprised by any of the findings? Explain?
- Why do you think it is that students are not well prepared in the areas of written and oral communication, critical thinking skills, and creativity?â€¨ Do you think that this class can help you develop or improve any of these skills? Explain.
- Do you think that the current expectations for communication skills, critical thinking skills, and creativity will change with the increased use of technology and the changes in the workplace?
- Your paper should be about two double-spaced pages in length, in Arial or Times New Roman, 12 point font size.
- Save your document as Lastname_Lesson2.doc
- Attach and submit your paper to the Lesson 2 Writing Assignment.
- Be sure to reference course materials and other resources correctly. You must cite your sources using APA to receive full credit for this assignment. Citing Resources and the Bibliography
- Check the course Calendar for due dates.