Multi-Step Equations Activity
You will be creating a resource to use to know how to solve a multi-step equation. This resource could be in the form of a song, poem, or story created by you. (you pick!!) You will need to include the steps for solving the equation IN YOUR OWN WORDS!!! You can upload a recording of yourself singing your song. (this is optional) You may work in pairs.
Steps for Solving a Multi-Step Equation:
1. Clear any parenthesis using the distributive property
2. Combine like terms within each side of the equal side
3. Add/Subtract to get the terms with variables on one side of the equal sign
4. Add/Subtract like terms to get them on the opposite side of the equal sign
5. Divide/Multiply to isolate the variable
Be Creative and have fun!!!!