https://proficientwriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png 0 0 Paul https://proficientwriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png Paul2021-05-26 12:15:052021-05-26 12:15:05Segmentation and targeting principles are often mistaken as being the same in marketing. For this di
Segmentation and targeting principles are often mistaken as being the same in marketing. For this discussion:
Requirements: at least 470 words and APA references.
- Define the two concepts of segmentation and targeting.
- Using a product of your choice, identify a primary customer group based on common, shared characteristics.
- Include demographic and behavioral characteristics of the customer group.
- Explain how the product you have chosen would be positioned or repositioned amongst those target customers.
- Indicate the key differences between positioning and repositioning in your analysis.
- Posted: 4 years ago
- Due: 17/12/2015
- Budget: $10