Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
Provide Part I: Revision of A Problem Exists (3-4 pages)
- Revise your Persuasive Paper Part 1: A Problem Exists, using feedback from the professor and classmates.
Provide Part 2: Revision of Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages (3-4 pages)
- Revise your Persuasive Paper Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages, using feedback from the professor and classmates.
Develop Part 3: Possible Disadvantages, Answers, with Visuals (1-2 pages, for 7-9 total pages)
- Included a defensible, relevant thesis statement in the first paragraph.
- State, explain, and support the first disadvantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution and provide a logical answer. This should be one (1) paragraph.
- State, explain, and support the second (and third if desired) disadvantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution and provide a logical answer. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
- Include one or two (1-2) relevant visuals that help illustrate an advantage.
- Use effective transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
- Provide a concluding paragraph to summarize the proposed solution, its advantages, possible disadvantages, and answers to the disadvantages. Repeat or paraphrase your thesis statement.
- Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
- Use one (1) or more rhetorical strategy (ethos, logos, pathos) to explain claims.
- Support disadvantages and answers with at least two (2) additional quality relevant references. Use at least eight (8) total for Parts 1, 2, and 3. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Note: no plagiarism
Basically, study confirms that the school nutrition standards perk up the school nutrition environment and also student outcomes. This is to say that eating a healthy diet assists students to stay attentive all through the class, battle off diseases, and grow into strong, healthy grown-ups. School children get up to half the food they necessitate each day at school, which makes schools an imperative place for learning healthy eating habits. Public school food policies aid schools offer children with foods….
Added to cart