True or False (Principles of Business Management)
10. Contingency planning attempts to predict what might happen in the future. It is a planning aid, but not a substitute for forecasting.
11. A useful planing tool would be implementing specific goals, and getting all team members to contribute to the work.
12. Implementing the personal time management tips would be a matter of your day being a series of choices.
13. Jeff Bezos once said:
“If you get the culture right, most the other stuff, like brand and customer service, will just happen.”
14. B.C.'s organizational culture,on the observable level, is exemplified by commencement, student government leaders, and college clubs.
15. Workplace spirituality refers to supporting (giving a boost to) the core culture of an organization.
16. Flexible and remote work are highly desired by both baby boomers and millennials.
17. Steve Jobs is an example of a change leader.
18. A tolerance for ambiguity is only needed in high-tech companies that have to cope with constant change and innovation.
19. Peter Drucker believes that leadership should be accepted as a responsibility rather than a rank.
20. Raw intelligence, more than emotional intelligence, is a guarantee for the accumulation of organizational power.