Cash or Stock
In the business world, firms acquire other companies all the time. However, the questions arises how is the merger paid for. In this Journal you will be looking at how outside ownership benefits from either accepting a cash buyout or stock in the parent company. Find a company that acquired a company for either cash or stock and answer the following questions:
- What is the name of the Parent and Subsidiary firm?
- What were the details of the acquisition?
- What was the immediate impact on each of the company’s stock price?
- What was the impact on each of the company’s stock price over the long run?
- Was the acquisition successful?
Your Journal response should consist of a minimum of 250 words.
- Posted: 4 years ago
- Due: 30/12/2015
- Budget: $8