(this project is for accounting firm)
Your E-commerce plan is starting to come together! Now that the design aspects of your website are complete, we need to focus on the marketing side of E-commerce. You have been asked to provide a written report to the potential investors for your newly created E-commerce business. Your report will address the points and questions listed below. Since this written report will be presented to the investors of your business, keep in mind that the investors may not be familiar with the technical jargon or specifics of E-commerce. Write your report so that anyone can clearly understand your intent and proposal.
You should have at least four resources. Prepare your report in APA style, including a cover page and a references page. Your report should be approximately 3-4 pages long, not including the cover page and references page. The outline below will help you to organize your report using appropriate headings.
Your report should address, at a minimum, the following points and questions:
- Customer Demographics
- Determine your primary customer group in terms of age, income, gender, other important characteristics.
- Determine your secondary customer group in terms of age, income, gender, other important characteristics.
- Provide a detailed explanation to support your decisions.
- Customer Group Websites
- Develop a list of 5 websites that are frequented by your primary customer group.
- Develop a list of 5 websites that are frequented by your secondary customer group.
- Provide a detailed explanation to support your decisions for including each of these 10 sites.
- Detail at least 4 of the advertising opportunities on each site.
- What types of advertising opportunities are available (pay-per-click, banner, link exchange, etc.)?
- Recommend 3 websites for each customer group in which to target a marketing campaign. Justify your recommendations
- Analyzing Big Data
- Search for the main product or service your E-commerce company offers.
- List the top 5 regions for your search term.
- List the top 10 related queries.
- List the top 10 related topics.
- Detail what you learned from your findings and how you might use this big data analysis.
- Pay-per-Click advertising company
- Select a pay-per-click advertising company suitable for your business.
- Justify selecting this particular company.
- List 10 keywords/phrases to target in a pay-per-click campaign (i.e. internet toaster)
- Provide a brief explanation why these are the best keywords/phrases.
- Estimate the monthly cost and expected traffic generated by each keyword.