1. the chronicle of the constitutional contradiction pp.26-42
2. the meaning of July Fourth for the Negro https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part4/4h2927.html
3. As a result: connecting the parts pp. 105-120
4. Give us the freedom intended for us https://rbscp.lib.rochester.edu/4392
5. Lynching our national crime https://www.blackpast.org/african-american-history/1909-ida-b-wells-awful-slaughter/
Formatting: 12 point, times new roman font, double spaced, 1” margins, page numbers, left justified, chicago in-text citations
Summarizes each one separately, and the summarized should cover the main points, and include a personal reaction(1-2 sentences) at the end. On average 1.5 to 2.5 pages, depending on the number of readings. Do not include an introduction or conclusion, just proceed right to brief summaries of each reading. For the personal reaction, must respond to the content of the readings, not their length or difficulty, for example: what in the reading did you find new or interesting ? what was confusing or shocking?