Submit as single MS Word document.
Title each Part below. The minimum approximate length for both Parts should be 1800 words
- Part 1 of 2 (refer to articles bellow)
- Evaluate arguments and theses by
- Clemente (2013)
- Bellovin, Bradner, Diffie, Landau & Rexford (2011)
- Saadawi & Jordan (2011) and
- FEMA (2013).
Specifically, respond to the following questions:
- What do they in common?
- What are the differences is their assessment of cybersecurity and critical infrastructure protection?
- How does FEMA’s Critical Infrastructure Protection Plan address key requirements set for by Clemente (2011)?
- Conclude with a research or policy question for further research.
- You must utilize literature and cite and reference your work using APA style.
( source for part 1)
- Part 2 of 2 (refer to Week 4 Readings in the Lessons for Week 4)
- Findings and Lessons Learned in Xia, Becerra-Fernandez, Gudi, & Rocha-Mier (2011)
- Information Fusion in Hennessy, Patterson & Lin (Eds.) (2003).
- Can these findings be utilized in your city, county, state EOC. Why? Why not? ( state is Texas or Maryland )
- Conclude with a research or policy question for further research
- You must utilize literature and cite properly.
source for part 2
- Use APA style. Submit as Microsoft Word document.
- Name the single file “EDMG600Weeks3-4_YourLastName.doc/x” (e.g., EDMG600Weeks3-4_Pesic.doc/x).