Chose option 1 or option 2.
Option 1 – three (3) essay questions of three (3) double-spaced pages or
Option 2 – four (4) essay questions of two (2) double-spaced pages.
Be thorough in your answers. Properly cite literature using author-date. The best answers will cite literature from multiple weeks. At a minimum, each answer should include three citations from class and one outside news source.Use 12-point font. 1-inch margins.
The Final Exam is due by 2 May 2019 at 23:59 (Please turn them in ASAP).
- Discuss the development of minority rights, including potential challenges to the development of minority rights.
- Discuss the role that stability and instability have on the development and protection of human rights.
- Discuss the development of the international human rights regime and potential impediments to the future development of human rights.
- Discuss the theoretical and empirical implications of norm contestation for human rights.
- Discuss the role of power in promoting and undermining human rights.
- Discuss methodological impediments and improvements in promoting and protecting human rights.
- Universal human rights are cultural imperialism.
- Economic inequality is the single most important detriment to the realization of human rights.