Part I: Post your list of counterfeit questions.
You should watch for examples of counterfeit questions when you watch the “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?” video.
Part II: After you have watched the film, answers to a number of questions about the film:
George and Martha obviously have a lot of conflict in their relationship.
1) Who is to blame in the conflict?
2) Is George a victim?
3) What about when he refused to kiss her at the beginning of the film?
4) What kind of feedback characterizes the system?
5) What role does the myth of the son play in the family system?
6) What examples of metacommunication did you see?—Does it help their relationship?