Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Identify another student whose essay has not yet been peer-reviewed. Read the essay and respond to the writer, with answers to the following questions (adapted from Greene & Lidinsky):
- What is the writer’s thesis?
- How does the writer establish the conversation–identify a gap in people’s knowledge, attempt to modify an existing argument, or try to correct some misunderstanding?
- How effectively does the writer distinguish between his or her ideas and the ideas he or she summarizes, paraphrases, or quotes?
- To what extent are you persuaded by the writer’s argument? Why?
- To what extent does the writer anticipate possible counterarguments?
- Can you follow the essay’s organization easily? If so, point to transitions/transitional phrases that help? If not, suggest them.
- What do you think is working best? Explain by pointing to specific passages in the writer’s draft.
- What do you recommend the writer work further on, and why?
Note: you will need at least 300 words to response appropriately and substantively.