Answer the following questions with 1-2 sentences.
1. Did the study appear in a peer-reviewed journal, impact factor?
2. What could be an alternative title?
3. What/who was studied, how?
4. What was the key finding?
5. Was there a control group?
6. Did the researchers establish causality, correlation, or some other kind of relationship?
7. Is the researchers overstate the conclusion?
8. Do the researchers acknowledge limitations and/or entertain alternative explanations?
9. Is there any conflict of interest suggested by the funding or the researchers’ affiliations?
10. Did the researchers present potential next steps (future work), what?
11. Provide 3 other questions that may be asked regarding this article.