https://proficientwriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png 0 0 Paul https://proficientwriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png Paul2021-03-29 06:49:202021-03-29 06:49:20working with conditions and loops in python 1
You will write three simple programs involving lists, conditions and simple loops.
Python Scripts (little programs)
Write and test Python scripts that do the following:
- Random story: write a Python program that prompts the user for two words or phrases (using two input statements). For a third word or phrase, your script should randomly select among a list. It should then produce a short story from the three words or phrases.
- Write a program that inputs the number of credit hours for a particular term and produces the tuition cost for the quarter. Assume the following costs for tuition:
- Tuition for 1 – 11 credits is the number of credit hours times 615.
- Tuition for any credits between 12 and 18 is a flat rate of 12803 dollars.
- Tuition for any credits over 18 is 12803 plus the credits beyond 18 times 615.
- Automated Kumbaya: Write a program that reads in a list (revisit example from class) of activities (e.g. singing, praying, crying) and uses them to form printed stanzas of Kumbaya.