Review your initial post from this week’s discussion activity on computer ethics. Use Microsoft PowerPoint to create a presentation based on your initial computer ethics discussion and associated research. To view a brief ‘How To’ video for creating a PowerPoint file for this assignment, click on the video link below.
In your presentation, you must:
- Identify the key points you want to highlight.
- Create a minimum of three slides in the body of the presentation.
- Each slide in the body of the presentation should have no more than three bullet points.
- Each slide must include animation.
- Include graphics, audio, video, or embedded links as needed to support and enhance your topics.
- Create a title slide that that includes a topic, your name, instructor’s name, date it was prepared, and the course title.
- Create a reference slide that identifies all sources used within the presentation (including graphics and/or other multimedia)
- Format your references according to APA style as outline in the Ashford Writing Center, and use in-text citations where necessary throughout the body of your presentation.