Research information on the effectiveness of Southwest Airline maintenance and engineering (M&E) department. In this research paper, you will choose an (Southwest Airline)airline organization and include the following information:
– Who are their customers? (Can include demographics)
– What type of aircraft they have in their fleet?
– State your views on organizational performance within the competitive market
– What type of maintenance management structure do they use?
– What is the overall goal of the maintenance department?
– Explain in detail the organization’s maintenance, quality control, and materiel structure
– Explain Quality Control’s influence in the organization and regulatory authorities
– Is Quality Control effective to resolve aging aircraft problems?
– Is the maintenance department operating in an ethical manner?
– What is the maintenance department’s core competency? What are their strengths and weaknesses? How do they manage their reliability program?
– Annotate recommendations for the maintenance management team, and what techniques and improvements can be accomplished.
|You can research information about the airline organization through their website and find additional information in the Hunt Library databases. The second research paper will be submitted in a 7-10 page essay. Note that 7-10 pages means 7-10 pages of double-spaced written material with 1-inch margins left, right, top and bottom. The title page, pictures, long quotations or multiple quotations will not count toward the 7-10 pages. All research paper submissions will be prepared in APA format. The second research paper will consist of an introduction, questions from what is present above, conclusion, references, and tables/figures/appendix. |
Further requirements are as follows:
Three scholarly references are required in this second research paper