MUST BE NEW AND ORIGINAL WORK AND NOT PREVIOUSLY USED BY OTHER STUDENT. KEEP PPT BACKGROUD AND THEME ORIGINAL. MUST HAVE SPEAKER NOTES (they can be brief notes) and REFERENCES IN APA FORMAT… MY PORTION OF THE ASSIGNEMENT IS HIGHLIGHTED BELOW. NEED THIS TODAY ASAP!
Discuss for problematic societal issues (THE ISSUE CHOSEN IS: RACISM IN AMERICA) of public interest and pick one issue you would like to resolve. Please note that the topic you choose will be addressed, again, for an assignment in Week 5.
Complete the process that leads to a refined solution in your group discussions. This work will help you complete this week’s team presentation and demonstrate that as a group you were able to:
- Express the issue you found in your search. Refine your expression and include both the original and the refined version.
- Justify your revision.
- Investigate the issue by obtaining necessary information. List the questions you must answer to understand the issues.
- Conclude your investigation with a thorough explanation of the issue, including answers to each of the questions you identified.
- Produce ideas toward resolving this issue. Take note of all of your initial ideas; whether you think they are ridiculous or serious is not important.
- Discuss the two ideas that you think are the most imaginative, original, and positive potential solutions to the issue.
- Summarize your process and initial solutions.
- Refine your team’s solutions by following Ch. 12 (overcoming errors in reasoning) and Ch. 13 (refining resolutions) of the text and decide on the better of the two.
- Present your refined final resolution including an implementation plan.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ASSIGNMENT BELOW
Create 3-4 -slide Microsoft® PowerPoint on the following:
- Use detailed speaker notes to describe your team’s experience at each stage.
- Include one or two slides on each of the following:
- Original issue–
- Initial resolutions–