Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Unit III PowerPoint Presentation
As she continues her journey at CSU, Claudia has been asked to teach her fellow classmates about various learning strategies related to academic success.
Take all of the information that you have learned from the Unit III Lesson and the reading assignments, and create a PowerPoint presentation that helps Claudia teach the other students about achieving academic success at CSU. Click here to access the PowerPoint template for this assignment.
Your presentation should contain the sections listed below.
- Include an introduction slide.
- Explain how memory relates to learning new information.
- Provide information on reading strategies.
- Discuss some note-taking strategies.
- Discuss the types of learning styles, and state your preference.
- Identify the learning strategies that you will use to secure your academic success at CSU.
- Include a references slide, and list all sources that were used.
For tips on how to create a PowerPoint presentation, click here to access a helpful tutorial.
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation of at least 10 slides. You must include a title slide and a references slide that lists the sources in APA format; however, these slides will not count toward meeting the minimum slide requirement. You must include at least one reference, which can be your textbook.