Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
A site inspection may be required at any point in the sales process. The site inspection visit may occur prior to the proposal as part of the information gathering, after the proposal and prior to the customer decision or after the choice is made and as a first step in the finalization of a program or event.
In a substantive post, please answer both of the following questions regarding the site selection process. Respond to two classmates with a substantive discussion.
Unit 2 Discussion Topic 1: Site Inspection
During these site inspections, there is obvious room for abuse.
- Who should participate in site inspections and why?
- If the PCO disagrees as to who should be included in a site inspection, how can a PCO resolve the disagreement?
- What factors should be considered in a site inspection?
- What if the meeting is abroad? Discuss when and/or whether a virtual tour will suffice?
- Does every event or meeting require a site inspection? Why, or why not?
Respond to the Discussion per your Syllabus.
Disclaimer: The organization and characters depicted in this exercise are fictional. Any resemblance to real organizations or individuals is purely coincidental.
- If there will be 10 concurrent small meetings, with buffets at breakfast and dinner, as well as a need for teleconferencing for groups throughout the meetings, what venue would you suggest?
- Will your selected venue meet the criteria as specified on page 39 of your text? Explain.
- Provide a link for classmates to view your selection and then respond to other classmates’ posts after looking at their selection and decide if you would agree in terms of the aforementioned criteria, and why.