Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Cause and Effect Essay Guidelines
TOPIC:Discuss any topic of your choice using Cause and Effect. You can have multiple causes and a single effect, or one cause and multiple effects.
Length: At least 2,000 words
This is a research paper; therefore, cite at least five scholarly and peer-reviewed sources. Use the HCC library database, or Google Scholar.
1. Use proper MLA format (Updated guidelines are available in Announcements and on Purdue OWL)
2. Include both in-text and Works Cited Page citations
3. Use Times New Roman, 12-point font size, double-spaced
4. Format all your pages in proper MLA format (Last name and page number in the header)
5. Have a thesis that unifies your essay
6. Your essay is due to CANVAS at 9:30 am on April 9. Please, DO NOT email it to me.
7. We will peer review this essay on April 2.
*** Please save your essay as a Microsoft Word document. If you are using Google Pages, or any other program apart from Microsoft Word, make sure you copy and paste into a Word document and save it as such (.doc or .docx) before putting it in the appropriate assignment box. DO NOT submit a PDF, .txt, or zip file.
***HINT: You’ll know you’ve succeeded after you go through Turnitin prompts.
Your essay must be coherent, unified, and grammatically correct.
Do not hesitate to ask me any questions you may have in this regard.
All the best!