Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Topic 3 DQ 1GO TO DISCUSSION
Sep 26, 2022, 12:00 AM
Sep 28, 2022, 11:59 PM
- PointsStatusUpcomingAssessment Description
Provide examples of experimental and nonexperimental research design. Contrast the levels of control applied to each.
- Rough Draft Quantitative Research Critique and Ethical Consideration SUBMIT ASSIGNMENT
- Points190RubricView RubricStatusUpcomingAssessment TraitsRequires LopeswriteAssessment Description
In this assignment, you will write a critical appraisal that demonstrates comprehension of two quantitative research studies.
Use the practice problem and two quantitative, peer-reviewed research articles you identified in the Topic 1 assignment (or two new articles based on instructor feedback in Topic 1) to complete this assignment.
In a 1,000–1,250-word essay, summarize two quantitative studies.
Use the “Research Critique Guidelines – Part II” document to organize your essay.
You are required to cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years, appropriate for the assignment criteria, and relevant to nursing practice.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
- AttachmentsNRS-433V-RS-T3-ResearchCritiqueGuidelinesPart II.docx
Research Critique Guidelines – Part II
Use this document to organize your essay. Successful completion of this assignment requires that you provide a rationale, include examples, and reference content from the studies in your responses.
- Introduce your nursing practice problem and discuss the purpose of your paper.
- State your PICOT question.
- Summary of studies including problem, significance to nursing, purpose, objective, and research question.
- Discuss how these two articles will be used to answer your PICOT question.
- Describe how the interventions and comparison groups in the articles compare to those identified in your PICOT question.
- State the methods of the two articles you are comparing and describe how they are different.
- State one benefit and one limitation of each method you have identified.
- Summarize the key findings of each study in one or two comprehensive paragraphs.
- What are the implications of the two studies in nursing practice?
- Discuss two ethical consideration in conducting research.
- Describe how the researchers in the two articles you choose took these ethical considerations into account while performing their research.
- Your conclusion should summarize the main points in the essay, including a varied restatement of the thesis.