Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Begin this Discussion Board by completing the Facilitator Core Competencies survey (Appendix A: The Art of Coaching Teams). This survey allows you to review your strengths (#4–5) and growth areas (#1–2) as a facilitator of meetings. Once you have completed Sections A–G, in the Discussion Board share:
What are your highest scoring areas (#4–5) in I: Skills and Knowledge (A-C) and II: Emotional Intelligence (D–G).
- What evidence or examples do you have that these are strengths?
- How did you develop these into strengths?
- What role might have mentors played in your development?
What are your lowest scoring areas (#1–2) in I: Skills and Knowledge (A-C) and II: Emotional Intelligence (D–G).
- How might you develop these areas into strengths?
- What role might mentors play in supporting your development?
- What outcome will growth in these areas provide as you continue as an instructional leader facilitating meetings?