Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This is a two part short essay, the questions and then the essay.
On Faulkner’s “A Rose for Emily”:
YOUR ANSWERS SHOULD NOT EXCEED 50 WORDS FOR ANY ONE QUESTION.
COPY THE QUESTION AT THE TOP, THEN ANSWER IT. USE DOUBLE SPACES THROUGHOUT.
1. What is the setting of William Faulkner’s short story, “A Rose for Emily”? How does this setting reflect the personality of the protagonist? (Miss Emily).
2. In her relationship with the city, Miss Emily is described as a “tradition” and a “care”. Explain what the narrator means by these words.
3. What is the “Point of View” used in Faulkner’s story? Explain how you get to know this (point of view).
4. What is the source of the misunderstanding between Miss Emily and the city? From this what would you say is the THEME of this story?
5. How would you describe/characterize Miss Emily Grierson’s relationships with her neighbors? Support your assertions with evidence from the text.
ESSAY ON ROETHKE’S “My Papa’s Waltz OR FAULKER’S “A Rose for Emily”: (50 points)
1. Write a short essay (300 words) to express your reaction or thoughts on the kind of family this poem is talking about. Look at it as a millennial. Use the details in the poem to come up with your own thoughts. You must have a title for your paper.