Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This assignment is the third component of your Assessment, Intervention Support, and Related Systems project. In Unit 4, you described the graphic displays and measurement that will be used to make sense of the behavioral data available in your case study. Although measurement and graphic displays can reveal whether, when, and how much behavior has changed, they alone cannot reveal what caused the behavior change.
This assignment will give you the chance to explore and uncover a wide range of theoretical underpinnings necessary for developing a more complete understanding of the behavioral research that builds the foundational knowledge necessary to analyze ABA case studies and real-life scenarios. Please refer to What Is the Literature Review? (linked in Resources) for a refresher on how to be a skilled researcher.
For this assignment, you will be assessed on your understanding of the following course competencies:
- Evaluate ABA assessment and interventions strategies to change socially significant behavior.
- Communicate in a manner that is scholarly and consistent with expectations for professionals in the field of psychology.
How to Organize Your Paper
Your paper will be divided in two parts. Use the following subheadings in your paper and format your subheadings in APA style.
In one paragraph, provide an overview of your research plan. At a minimum, it must restate the following from the Unit 2 assignment:
- Behavioral challenge and outcome criteria identified.
- Social significance of the target behavior and outcome criteria in your case study.
This section (6–8 pages) will consist of your evaluation of the literature you compiled. In this evaluation, you will:
- Identify relevant ABA concepts, principles, and methods for behavioral challenges in research.
- Compare theoretical underpinnings of the chosen research related to the case study.
- Evaluate research studies to distinguish purpose, benefits, strengths, and weaknesses in applied behavior analysis.
Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
References and citations are formatted according to current APA style guidelines.
At least 10–12 scholarly resources.
: 8–10 double-spaced pages, excluding title page and list of references.
Font and font size:
Times New Roman, 12 point.
You are required to use SafeAssign before submitting the completed assignment to your instructor. Submit your work to SafeAssign
as a draft
, review the results, and make any needed changes. When you are ready, submit your assignment to the assignment area for grading.