Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Using the Clinical Reasoning cycle reflect on an episode from clinical practice to develop your paper.
The paper is to be divided into the following parts and include a short introduction and conclusion.
Part 1: Collecting Cues and information
– Identify cues/issues that presented as priorities on which you considered the nursing care for your patient.
Part 2: Process the information
– Justify why these are priorities (support with evidence).
Part 3: Identify the potential problems/ nursing issues
– Outline key nursing issues (potential problems or risks)
Part 4: Establish goals, take action and evaluate outcomes
– For each nursing issue, identify goals, and outline nursing interventions you implemented and how you evaluated the outcomes.
Part 5: Reflection
– Reflect on your care in this episode of practice and discuss
any challenges that emerged and outline how you will address this for your future practice.