Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Focus of the Final Paper
The final paper is designed to demonstrate your understanding of the course. Using a minimum of five scholarly sources, write a six- to eight- page, APA formatted paper. Formulate a personal program of managerial leadership development that is based on the information presented in the course text. In a narrative format, the paper must cover the following topics:
- Leadership styles are designated into general categories or groups of leadership theories. For example, these include Traits Theories, Contingency Theories, Relational Theories, and others listed in the course text. Please select one specific category of theories from the course text and defend why the selected category of leadership theories is most relevant to organizational leadership.
- Discuss the leadership style you will adhere to and the specific reasons for selecting this style.
- Examine how your leadership skills will influence your ability to motivate followers in an organization.
- Identify an area of weakness in your personal leadership. Explain how you will develop this leadership skill into a strength.
- The organizational culture is influenced by factors such as organizational structure, size, policies and procedures, the staff, and office politics. With these factors in mind, evaluate how your leadership style will allow you to effectively lead within the organizational culture
Focus of the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph that has a concise thesis statement.
- Use critical thinking to analyze your personal style.
- Must include a conclusion that restates the thesis from your introduction.
- Must include a minimum of five scholarly sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.