Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
In this first assignment, you will develop a brochure and an email for your chosen organization, department, service, or product about its public reputation and how that impacts buying decisions. Choose a provider, service, or product that is located within 100 miles of your home. This may be:
- A small health care organization (such as a podiatrist office, a physical therapy center, or a mental health clinic).
- A department or service within a larger health care organization (such as a sports medicine department, hospice care, or diabetes management services).
- A product offered by a health care organization (such as medical equipment, oxygen, or pharmaceuticals).
Part 1: Brochure
Imagine you are the marketing director of your chosen organization or department. You are charged with developing a brochure for a specific service or product within your organization. Select a provider and create a brochure to market the service or product that the provider offers. The brochure should meet the following criteria:
- Provide information to health care consumers who might be interested in this service or product.
- Why choose this specific service or product?
- What are the benefits?
- Give information that markets the service or product while leveraging the provider’s education, credentials, certifications, fellowships, and professional reputation.
- Include statistics regarding the patients served, quality outcomes, and other patient satisfaction information. You may use these resources to find that information:
- Include images of your chosen provider. Include the organization’s logo, and utilize other suitable graphics or photos to enhance visual appeal. You may use these resources to find images:
- Provide references (footnotes) for any statistics that you include.
You can use Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher, Sierra Print Artist, or another software program to design a professional brochure. Here are some design resources to help spark your creativity:
- The 174 Coolest Brochure Designs for Creative Inspiration.
- How to Design a Stunning Brochure: 30 Expert Tips and Templates.
- Create the Best Brochure.
Additional resources to help you complete this assignment are available in the assignment preparation study from the previous week.
Part 2: Email to a Provider
In a separate document, write a 1–2 paragraph email to your chosen provider in which you professionally comment on their online reputation.
- Commend the provider on the positive aspects of their online reputation.
- Describe how a provider’s reputation supports the health care organization’s professional reputation and supports marketing and growth of the organization.
- Make recommendations to improve or enhance the provider’s online reputation and/or to broaden their reach.
- If your provider is not a part of a larger health care organization, state this, and provide the hypothetical response you would offer if they did belong to a large health care organization. Explain how this provider’s reputation would affect the marketing strategy and positioning of the larger organization.