Synthesize evidence in well-organized paragraphs.
Interprofessional communication with stakeholders will be critical to your success at the practicum site, and identifying these stakeholders can help you understand additional areas for research in support of your project. For this assessment, you will communicate with your practicum site, as well as research stakeholders in the intervention, and synthesize the evidence, relating stakeholders to the problem or practice gap.
Demonstration of Proficiency
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the course competencies through the following assessment scoring guide criteria:
· Competency 1: Address assessment purpose in a well-organized text, incorporating appropriate evidence and tone in grammatically sound sentences.
. Integrate evidence appropriately into writing.
· Competency 3: Create a literature review that supports a possible intervention or process change.
. Synthesize evidence in support of the assessment purpose.
· Competency 5: Communicate with organizational and community stakeholders in a responsive and responsible manner that supports a team approach to the promotion, delivery, and maintenance of health and the prevention and treatment of disease.
. Explain how you will tailor your message to stakeholder groups.
Communicate with your practicum site about the stakeholder groups involved in or affected by the intervention you have identified. Conduct additional research as needed to find evidence about the identities and interests of these stakeholder groups.
Summarize your intended intervention, and identify the stakeholder groups in the intervention. Base the assessment on discussions with the preceptor and the practicum site, as well as references to resources found through research.
Your assessment should address the following:
· Explain how you will tailor your message to stakeholder groups.
. Communication about the problem and the intervention will require effective interprofessional communication. Explain how you will address different stakeholder groups.
· Synthesize the information in support of the assessment purpose.
. Synthesis means that you should connect identified stakeholders to the problem or practice gap in well-organized paragraphs.
· Integrate evidence appropriately into writing.
· Writing: Well-organized paragraphs and text with minimal grammar, usage, spelling, and mechanical errors.
· APA Format: Use current APA style and format for references and citations.
Stakeholders in the Intervention Scoring Guide
|Explain how you will tailor your message to stakeholder groups.||Does not explain how you will communicate with stakeholders.||Explains how you will communicate with stakeholders, but does not attend to differences and needs of different stakeholder groups.||Explains how you will tailor your message to stakeholder groups.||Explains how you will tailor your message to stakeholder groups; describes strategies for making your communication clear, understandable, and respectful of the needs of that stakeholder group.|
|Synthesize evidence in support of the assessment purpose.||Does not address the assessment purpose.||Addresses the assessment purpose, but without synthesis of evidence.||Synthesizes evidence in support of the assessment purpose.||Synthesizes evidence in support of the assessment purpose; evaluates the weight of the evidence.|
|Integrate evidence appropriately into writing.||Does not integrate evidence into text appropriately.||Integrates evidence into text appropriately, but with errors in attribution or citation that introduce or approach plagiarism.||Integrates evidence appropriately into writing.||Integrates evidence into text without errors in attribution or APA style.|