Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Create a 10- to 12-slide visual presentation, with speakers’ notes, that outlines the components of a receiving inspection plan.
Select a commodity to use as your example. Possible commodities include:
- Electrical components used in smartphone assembly
- Bulk food products, such as grains and liquids
- Mechanical components for industrial tool manufacturing
- Wiring components used in aerospace manufacturing
- Textiles used in clothing manufacturing
Develop a receiving inspection plan for suppliers of the selected commodity based on the following criteria:
- Newly sourced supplier
- Existing sourced supplier
Analyze why this criteria is important to the receiving inspection plan strategy.
Assess the critical inspection elements to be considered when developing the plan, including the following:
- Incoming lot inspections
- Lot containment
- Data management
- Special handling considerations
- Supplier notifications
- Disposition of non-conforming material
- Supplier returns
Include a process map of the incoming receiving inspection process.