Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You have learned that Mr. Potts does not drink alcohol in the mornings. He does not binge drink, and he does not drink on Tuesdays. He does, however, drink the other 6 days of the week. Mrs. Potts explains his pattern of drinking Monday through Friday with his partners as stated in the scenario, but he does not drink at home on those days. She also informs you that he does drink on Saturdays at home, often starting in the afternoon and passing out by dinnertime. He has a history of being loud, frightening, and angry when under the influence of alcohol. You also learn that Mr. Potts’s father was a winemaker from Italy. Your supervisor, Officer Rexford, suggests that you apply your knowledge of issues surrounding alcoholism and alcohol addiction to this case and write a memo to him. The memo should include the proper headings: “To,” “From,” “Date,” and “Re:.” The docket number and probation case file number should be included in the “Re:” section. You are beginning to determine whether Mr. Potts has an issue with alcohol that needs to be further addressed.
In the memo, do the following:
- Submit the assignment in the format of a memo.
- Include the proper headings: “To,” “From,” “Date,” and “Re:.” The docket number and probation case file number need to be included in the “Re:” section.
- Apply the facts of Mr. Potts’s case to the definitions of alcoholism and alcohol addiction.
- Apply these facts to the differences between alcohol use and abuse.
- Apply these facts to the DSM-IV criteria for a diagnosis of alcohol abuse.
- Apply these facts to the disease model of alcohol abuse.