Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Modern psychopharmacology is largely the story of chemical neurotransmission. One must be fluent in the language and principles of chemical neurotransmission to:
- Understand the actions of drugs on the brain,
- Grasp the impact of diseases upon the central nervous system,
- Interpret the behavioral consequences of psychiatric medicines.
After studying Module 2: Lecture Materials & Resources, discuss the following:
- When a cell is stimulated or polarized, it fires an action potential. Explain the process and how neurotransmitters are dispersed to other neighboring cells across the synapse.
- Explain the concept of a drug’s half-life.