Significant Contributions to Public Health Final Assignment Part[WLOs: 1, 3, 4] [CLO: 1, 2, 3, 5] Prepare a four to five minute audio-visual presentation or a PowerPoint of at least 10 to 15 slides on
Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Significant Contributions to Public Health Final Assignment Part[WLOs: 1, 3, 4] [CLO: 1, 2, 3, 5]
Prepare a four to five minute audio-visual presentation or a PowerPoint of at least 10 to 15 slides on one health informatics topic from the provided list.
During this course we explore many different components of health informatics. For this project, choose a topic of interest to you to prepare your presentation. The context of this presentation is that it will be a staff educational session on your selected topic. Your presentation should reflect new information and not recap or use previously graded content in this course or another course.
In this assignment, you will prepare a 10-15 slide PowerPoint presentation with detailed speaker’s notes of 100-150 words per slide. The slide count does not include the title and reference slides. Select one of the health informatics topics from the list below to address in your presentation. Please see the HIM301 PowerPoint Instructions Download HIM301 PowerPoint Instructionsdocument for expanded information on expected detail in your presentation.
Step 1: Choose one topic from the following list:
- Evidence-based practice and informatics
- Public health informatics
- The evolving ePatient
- International efforts, issues and innovations related to informatics
- Simulation in health care
- Analytics and design-led innovations and management
- Big data: challenges, opportunities, and realities
Incorporating mobile devices and sensors into daily routines
- The potential impact for mHealth is enormous; an individual might spend 15 minutes or less per year with a primary-care physician, whereas the same person has nearly constant contact with a mobile device.
- Applying clinical care guidelines on, and within, mobile platforms
- Gathering and using data, particularly intensive longitudinal data, to study effectiveness of an mHealth intervention
- Consumer informatics
- Applications of social media in health care
- Biomedical applications based on sensor data
- Chronic disease management and preventative solutions
- Define your topic and explain its relevance to health informatics.
- Describe any ethical issues associated with your topic.
- Describe any associated laws, regulations, or voluntary standards relevant to the topic.
- Explain how the topic relates to or impacts health care delivery, administration, education, data administration or research.
- Summarize associated data capture tools and technologies.
- Describe a specific example of your topic in use in health care.
The Final Project PowerPoint:
- Must be 10-15 slides in length not including title and references slides) and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Writing Center’s How to Make a PowerPoint Presentation (Links to an external site.) resource.
Must include a separate title slide with the following:
Title of presentation in bold font
- Space should be between the title and the rest of the information on the title page.
- Student’s name
- Name of institution (The University of Arizona Global Campus)
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Due date
- Title of presentation in bold font
- Must include images and text that tastefully conveys the message presented on each slide.
- Must cover all the requirements listed in steps 1 and 2 above.
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear statement that indicates the purpose of your presentation.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) refer to the Writing Center resources.
Must use at least five scholarly, peer-reviewed, or credible sources (one of those may be the course text).
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. You may also want to review What Is CRAAP? A Guide to Evaluating Web Sources (Links to an external site.). The University of Arizona Global Campus Library is a great place to find resources. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view this Quick and Easy Library Research (Links to an external site.) tutorial, which introduces the University of Arizona Global Campus Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
- Must include a separate references slide that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Writing Center for specifications.
- Review the Writing Center’s Presentation Tips (Links to an external site.) to maximize your results.
Must use speakers notes as follows:
- Speaker notes are the typed notes that appear below the slide that complement the presentation slides. Whereas the slides will have short bulleted items, the speaker notes will be more detailed. They are essentially what the presenter would say during the presentation to explain each of the bulleted points on the slide. Therefore, it is important that the speaker notes are concise and detailed when explaining the bullet points.
- It is recommended that PowerPoint Slides contain no more than five bullet points and should not contain more than seven to 10 words each. Do not type paragraphs or long sentences on the slide. The information that explains each bullet point is conveyed via speaker notes or by recording your voice to each slide.
- Please observe all the criteria listed on the rubric to maximize all the requirements expected of this Final Project.
- Submit the PowerPoint presentation document to Waypoint using the Waypoint Assignment submission button at the bottom of this page.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
We’ve proficient writers who can handle both short and long papers, be they academic or non-academic papers, on topics ranging from soup to nuts (both literally and as the saying goes, if you know what we mean). We know how much you care about your grades and academic success. That's why we ensure the highest quality for your assignment. We're ready to help you even in the most critical situation. We're the perfect solution for all your writing needs.
Get a 15% discount on your order using the following coupon code SAVE15
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper