Select one region from the general “six region” model provided by the book (e.g. Europe, the Americas, Africa, East Asia, South Asia, North-Africa+Middle East (or one Islamic dynasty)). Your goal in this assignment is to examine change and continuity across time in ONE region. After picking one region, examine what changed and what stayed the same in the region between the time period covered by the two chapters. You should examine not just what changed but why or how. Try to avoid simply reiterated the basic narratives provided by the book. For instance, the book will cover a number of subjects like religion or economics in each chapter for each region, so you should pick one of those subjects (say politics) and connect the information between the two chapters.
Please write an essay that has the following essential components:
1) A clear thesis statement in an introductory paragraph and a concluding paragraph that confirms your thesis without changing it and without adding any new information,
2) Paragraphs that supply direct evidence for your thesis,
3) Footnotes that indicate where in the book you found your information,
4) A properly formatted bibliography at the end of the essay,
5) And an essay that conforms to the formatting instructions and is clearly written and avoid serious errors in grammar, spelling, or syntax.
Your essay should be between 500 and 600 words, not including bibliography or footnotes. Please type your essay in Times New Roman 12 point font. Chicago style format