Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You have recently been hired as a Chief Information Governance Officer (CIGO) at a large company (You may choose your industry). This is a newly created position and department within the organization that was founded on the need to coordinate all areas of the business and to provide governance of the information. You will need to hire for all positions within your new department.
The company has been in business for more than 50 years and in this time has collected vast amounts of data. Much of this data has been stored in hard copy format in filing cabinets at an offsite location but in recent times, collected business data is in electronic format stored in file shares. Customer data is being stored in a relational database, but the lack of administration has caused data integrity issues such as duplication. There are currently no policies in place to address the handling of data, business or customer. The company also desires to leverage the marketing power of social media, but has no knowledge of the types of policies or legal issues they would need to consider. You will also need to propose relevant metrics that should be collected to ensure that the information governance program is effective.
The CEO and Board of Directors have tasked you to develop a proposal (paper) that will give them the knowledge needed to make informed decisions on an enterprise-wide Information Governance program, addressing (at a minimum) all of these issues, for the company.
- The paper should include at a minimum of the following sections:
- a. Title page
- b. Executive Summary (Abstract)
- i. Introduction
- ii. Literature review
iii. Program and technology recommendations. This will include your comprehensive description of the industry, your annotated bibliography and the following:
- 1. Metrics
- 2. Data that matters to the executives in that industry, the roles for those executives, and some methods for getting this data into their hands.
- 3. Regulatory, security, and privacy compliance expectations for your company
- 4. Email and social media strategy
- 5. Cloud Computing strategy
- d. Conclusion
- e. References
- 3. You must include at least two figures or tables. These must be of your own creation. Do not copy from other sources.
- 4. Must cite at least 10 references and 5 must be from peer reviewed scholarly journals.
- 5. This paper should be in proper APA format and avoid plagiarism when paraphrasing content. It should be a minimum of 12 to a maximum of 15 pages in length (double-spaced), excluding the title page and references.
– A three page paper,double-spaced, comprehensively describing the industry you are choosing to use in the paper, preliminary challenges with information governance that you have identified, and list potential resources you will use to develop the paper.
– Develop a full annotated outline of the paper including sections in which each resource will be used.
– Draft incorporating the required content.
– Completed final research paper
- Expectations are that it will be a scholarly work, using largely peer-reviewed resources, formatted to APA style.